Sunday, April 30, 2006

Loving this weather.

Well, I guess I jinxed a good night of sleep last night when I spoke too much yesterday about how I felt maybe their overnight feeding schedule was stretching out. Ya, not going to happen - Paige was a hungry little one and actually had me up within an hour of lying down last night - each time. Ugh. But Paul & Peyton let me have a 2 hour snooze this AM, so the day wont be too blurry...a good thing, as it's so nice outside!
Yesterday, Paul, along with a pile of neighbours and friends, assembled a play structure in the backyard for Peyton - I'll get pictures up of it this afternoon.
Our neighbour giggled that at one point, she actually saw FIVE MEN LOOKING at assembly instructions! Unbelievable! I wish I had a picture of that as proof! What's next, asking for directions when navigating through Montreal?? But in all seriousness, they did a fantastic job and now our biggest challenge will be getting Peyton to come back in the house.
Spring is such a wonderful time to have a baby. Well, aside from the fact that I'm in no shape to put on a pair of shorts anytime soon - but as I write this, the babes are bundled up and snoozing in the backyard with their dad and big sis. Fresh air lends to great sleeping, I think...
We missed Peyton's gymnastic class this morning - a late night last night (hockey) coupled with a bad feeding night (Paige) and my two hour snooze this morning - Paul went out to get some Timmies this morning at around 10AM, and when he was dressing Peyton, it struck us both that we forgot all about the class! Oops! Next week.

Well, I've got to tackle some housework so I can get out and enjoy some of the afternoon, but will post pics a bit later.

:)

No comments: