Monday, December 11, 2006

We've got teeth!! And one of us is mobile!!

Well, in Leah's case, that's old news. She got her first tooth about 6 weeks ago, and her second appeared a couple of days later.

But Paige was a little behind in the teeth cutting - her first appeared on Saturday.

Gone are my gummy babies :(

Here's Leah, showing off her pearly whites:













And Paige, not showing her barely poking through tooth (but cute none-the-less.)















And finally, Paul & Paige being silly:









And our last little bit of news is - Paige is on the move. As much as I hoped that they would hold off until at least Christmas is behind us, I suppose I really don't have much say. She's not quite crawling yet, but she is slithering and able to move around quite freely. I suppose I'll have to pull out the playpen again - arg! Ah well, it was inevitable, I guess. Leah doesn't seem to be at all even CLOSE to trying to move (I think she only rolled once in her 8+ months) but she may surprise us...we'll wait and see.

No comments: