Monday, April 06, 2009

Jan_Feb_Mar 2009

So yeah, where does time go?

My excuses for not updating:
- January was a crazy working month - if I had a spare moment at home, I did not want to sit in front of a computer screen
- I got sucked into two series of books
- My super duper camera lens was broken and out for repair and I didn't feel like taking pics with the standard lens
- I have three small kids.

Forgive me?

Here's what we've been up to:

We rang in the New Year with some of our close friends (and, oh, 15 + children)










Peyton managed to stay up until midnight...

We couldn't say the same about Sydney...

and proof we were alive and well the next morning:


A night of cheer, poker and hockey - and the best part was that Rich stayed over and got up with the girls on New Year's Day. Seriously? We got to sleep in on New Year's Day - unheard of.

OK, and into January...I came home from work in late January to find the kids playing in the front yard:


and Peyton spotted something on the house across the street...


"it's a owl, mommy!"



Then Peyton's birthmonth came (sigh. birthday party w/ Rich and De; birthday party with family/friends; birthday party with school friends)











One beautiful Sunday afternoon in February we joined Erin & Peter (and Nolan!!) down on the Canal for skating, Beavertails and hot chocolate....













A couple of weekends in March, Paul & Rich brought the girls to public swimming - so here they are in their swimsuits for the first time this year:






Oh, and back to January again (as I dug up my alternate camera) and here are some photos of the crew at the Sens skill competition...Paul's bound and determined to make hockey fans of them all!


No comments: